Verified Reviewer

The web site does not contain sufficient information on what to expect when completing the application for an Oman visa. When I uploaded the four photos for my wife and myself (2 face photos and 2 passport photos), and only the first was accepted.

The other three were shown as "waiting for validation". No explanation for the difference was given and I watched the screen for several minutes looking for guidance on completing the application process. When no explanation or further information was given regarding the status of my application, I gave up and became fearful that this non-U.S. internet company could be a fraud.

I paid $398, which I later found out was nearly $80 higher than another company (ivisa.com). I immediately sent an email to the company asking for an explanation. When one was not forthcoming, I requested a refund. The company was willing to give me only $226 (keeping $172 as a "service charge" even though the application was never processed).

The explanation for what I experienced during the application procedure was not given to me until the company provided it in an email it sent to me in which they refused to give me a full refund. Too little too late.

The explanation should have been readily provided during the application procedure. The company should have acknowledged the shortcoming in its web site and in the interest of good will, offered me a full refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Visaoman Net Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

VisaOman Net Cons: Inadequate web site instructions, Overpriced compared to other companies, Refusal to offer a full refund.

• Visa For Oman